Our team at your service
Reception is open :
- every day in July and August from 9 am to 8 pm without interruption,
- in April, May and June from 9am to 12am and from 2pm to 7pm
- in September from 9am to 7pm non-stop.
Telephone reception, outside opening periods, from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 1pm to 5pm.
Map of the campsite and documentation
Below, find links to download
We offer you free of charge at the reception :
- Library books
- Tennis rackets and balls
- Football and basketball balls
- Petanque balls
- Access to the fitness room
- Loan of changing mats for the nursery ( at the accommodation service)
Côté Ouest • 34450 Vias-Plage
Hérault • France
GPS : 43°16’56.2″N 3°22’15.9″E
Tél.: +33(0)4 67 90 99 07
fax: +33(0)4 67 90 99 17
Our campsite is part of an eco-responsible approach, particularly with regard to the management of our water resources, our electricity consumption and our waste management.
You can help us with simple gestures, such as for example :
- Do not turn on the air conditioning in your accommodation by leaving doors or windows open.
- Do not leave the lights on when nobody is in the accommodation.
- Make good use of the 2 flushing levels.
- Keep water consumption reasonable when taking a shower.
- Do not let a tap run unnecessarily.
- Sort your waste in the containers located at the entrance of the campsite.
Furthermore, the Méditerranée Plage is a partner of the “Project Rescue Ocean” association, whose main action is to depolute natural sites.